2/9/08

Mots doux pour la Saint-valentin

I love you because you see me As the person I am inside as well as out. My heart feels warm when I am with you, Teaching me what love is all about. I love you because you talk to me sincerely And reveal what you want our life to be, By sharing me with your friends and family Including me in your life's plan daily. I love you because you touch me so gently; sometimes a look across the room is enough to let me know I am on your mind, even when the times may get tough. I love you because we can be apart sometimes, and our independence isn't threatening. Because we are secure in our relationship, enjoying our love as it is strengthening. I love you because I love you because you hear me When I share my innermost secrets And are nonjudgmental and accepting Of the mistakes I've made and my regrets. I love you because you accept me, and don't try to change who I am. I love you because I feel safe with you, knowing that on you I can depend. I love you because I can be myself. I love you because you can be yourself too. The most wonderful thing in our time together is You love me and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment