9/28/08


Destinations > Europe > Germany > Munich > Travel Blog: Munich Oktoberfest!! > Oktoberfest!!


Send a message
Subscribe to this Travel Blog Get email updates
Unsubscribe Unsubscribe
Print Entire Travel Blog Print travel blog
Bookmark this page Bookmark
Scboettcher's TravelStream™

Create a FREE Travel Blog - Join TravelPod!

Scboettcher's travel blogs:

About This Travel Blog
Entries (1)
Guestbook (0)
 



Munich Oktoberfest!!

Table of contents

Not yet rated
rate it
Visitors: 6 - 6 this month




Oktoberfest!!

,
Flag of Germany
Sunday, Sep 28, 2008  14:56

Entry 1 of 1 | show all | print this entry

One of the Craziest things I have ever been to in my life! We left for Munich on Friday night around 7:30 and arrived in Munich at 6:15 in the morning. We went strait to the site where Oktoberfest was held, I had no idea what to expect, but when we arrived it was a huge carnival. We walked into the area where it was held and went strait to the Hofbrahouse and waited for 2 hours to get in

2 hours had passed with crazy Germans chanting beer songs, and the lights above us turned on. nearly 5,000 people were waiting to get into the same place we were and they all began to push, me and all the people I with couldn't move I was being carried by the crowd of people. My feet were being lifted off the ground and I felt like I was going to suffocate. It was crazy once we finally got to the entrance of the door, we were pulled out by the security guards and spit through the door. All we could do was laugh after thinking about what we had just went through it was insane.

We got in and were all served a liter of Beer at 9:00 am people were absolutely insane. We met people from all over the world. After a day of fun in Munich we got back on the train home around 3:30 and arrived back in Gaming by 9:00 p.m.

I cant believe I can say I attended Oktoberfest in Munich!!


Where I stayed:
Train
 
Latest Comments





--
Jean-Louis Kayitenkore
Procurement Consultant
Gsm:  +250-08470205
Home: +250-55104140
P.O. Box 3867
Kigali-Rwanda
East Africa
Blog: http://www.cepgl.blogspot.com
Skype ID : Kayisa66

No comments:

Post a Comment