9/24/08

* My Profile My Galleries My Networks

Fixer in Rwanda and Uganda

I need a fixer in Uganda for the month of November and a fixer in Rwanda the first week of December.

Can anyone make a recommendation?

by k.makenzie mallory at Mon Sep 22 21:08:04 UTC 2008 New York, New York, United States | Bookmark this | Digg this |

I don't know any fixers, but I have friends and contacts (not photography people) in both countries. If you don't find any fixers perhaps they will come in handy.

by Amy Mikler | 23 Sep 2008 01:09 | Orlando, Florida, United States |

Get notified when someone replies to this thread:
Feed-icon-10x10 via RSS
Recommended
Icon_email via email
You can unsubscribe later.

Participants

k.makenzie mallory, Student k.makenzie mallory
Student
New York, New York , United States
Amy Mikler, Photographer Amy Mikler
Photographer
Orlando, Florida , United States (AAA)


Keywords






--
Jean-Louis Kayitenkore
Procurement Consultant
Gsm: +250-08470205
Home: +250-55104140
P.O. Box 3867
Kigali-Rwanda
East Africa
Blog: http://www.cepgl.blogspot.com
Skype ID : Kayisa66

No comments:

Post a Comment