11/20/08

Dia Broda Baracks

Source: K C C


Dia Broda Baraks,


Congrats on your assumption to the throne of US.

We your Nigerian famili are very happy for you and for ourselves.

It is our turn now to chop we US national cake and our enemies cannot do anything about that.

I was to come to see you personally at Wite aus but I was not allowed at the airport because of say no fisa.

I told them I am Obama kosin bet they refuse me.

Your new elesion is a very good news for the Obama clan in Kenya and the famili in Nigeria.

When I fest went to the family aus in Kenya to tell dem we are one famili they did not agree but my pastor from my church make 3 days dry fast and give me a special sponge to baf in barbitch after this they accept me.

Becos they don't remember the sister of your granfada mother dat went to Nigeria and mari a shief live near Lagos in 1956 which is also my own personal great grandfada.

Now the famili has choose me to diskus some important matas with you.

You know you have been long in Amrica and have forget our traditions but tank God

we, your famili are hia to guide you to be rill African man.

As a president, you must have a male son in office who will take over after you die and since ya wife Mitchell has not able to do that,

we have find a wife for you from your fada village.

The famili have already chose a good girl from de village not like Amerika or lagos gals who are too stubborn to obey the famili.

She is a humble well behave and edicated gal who study sewing and fasion disine so she can help with sewing your suit wen e tia and also unifom for ami and soja.

I hope ya waif will assept famili shoice becos we have fogif her for her winchcraft wich dont allow her to have a male son but if not, she can go back to her fada.

Even my pastor has say your younger thoter may need a deliverance becos her granmoda want to give her winsh and ogbanje spirit to chop.

Please don't wori about what dis will cost becos I will do it with my own pusonal moni becos we are one famili.

I also want to tell you that I want to set up NGO for hades unfans in Kenya and I can be the leader of the NGO.

I have a good standard six degree and also studied computa at Iyana Ipaja so am well qualify for dis.

Please I need your help for this.

I hope you will consider my request.

I will also like your personal mobile so I can call you.

Please greet Auntie Minchel and the shindren for us.

God bless you and may all your enemies fall down and die, in Jesus' name!

Til I hear you, I am

Yours amiable cousin

Festus Obama

Source: K C C
--
Jean-Louis Kayitenkore
Procurement Consultant
Gsm:   (250) 08470205
Home: (250) 55104140
P.O. Box 3867
Kigali - RWANDA
East AFRICA
Blog: http://cepgl.blogspot.com
Skype ID: kayisa66

No comments:

Post a Comment