* Don't smoke-Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher). &nbs p; &nb sp; * Don't eat fruits immediately -Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1 hr before meal.
* Don't drink tea -Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
* Don't loosen your belt -Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted &blocked.
* Don't bathe -Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don't walk about -People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake. * Don't sleep immediately -The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
-- J-L K. Procurement Consultant Gsm: (250) (0) 78-847-0205 Home: (250) 55-10-4140 P.O. Box 3867 Kigali - RWANDA East AFRICA Blog: http://cepgl.blogspot.com Skype ID: kayisa66