10/11/08

Why are John McCain's ADS on this Black Man's Blog? Where are the Obama ADS?

by: aappundit

Sat Oct 11, 2008 at 15:22:39 PM EDT


OK,

Can someone tell me why are John McCain ads are on my blog? Yes, I understand I have google adsense on my blog. But why am I getting so many John McCain ads on my blog?  I found at least one person with the same concern. Yes, blogger Ryan Barrett wrote an open letter to Google adsense some time ago, highlighting what she believes, talking politics with Google Adsense doesn't make sense. I'm not sure if i agree totally with her, but here is what she wrote earlier this summer:

Dear Google Adsense,

What are you trying to do to me? Isn't your service called Google Adsense? Aren't you supposed to "match ads to [my] site's content… ads so well-matched, in fact, that [my] readers will actually find them useful"? You do a marginal job at best, and when it really counts you fail miserably. READ More HERE

AAPP: interesting points Ryan. I wonder if anyone else has thoughts on this issue.

 






--
Jean-Louis Kayitenkore
Procurement Consultant
Gsm:  +250-08470205
Home: +250-55104140
P.O. Box 3867
Kigali-Rwanda
East Africa
Blog: http://www.cepgl.blogspot.com
Skype ID : Kayisa66

No comments:

Post a Comment