8/12/08

Barmitzvah helps Rwanda
Jonny Gould
Jonny Gould

South Hampstead United Synagogue member Jonny Gould has celebrated his barmitzvah by donating part of his gifts to support the work of World Jewish Relief.

The �250 donation will be used to support a project in Rwanda that helps street children.

"This was a really good way to add to the celebration of my Bar Mitzvah as it made me appreciate things even more. Tzedakah is one of my responsibilities, now that I am an adult in Jewish law," said Jonny. "I hope that by helping children get off the streets it will allow them to enjoy the childhood that every young person is entitled to."






--
Jean-Louis Kayitenkore
Procurement Consultant
Gsm: +250-08470205
Home: +250-55104140
P.O. Box 3867
Kigali-Rwanda
East Africa
Blog: http://www.cepgl.blogspot.com
Skype ID : Kayisa66

2 comments:

  1. very nice. can you tell us more about the actual non-profit project?

    thanks.

    arnie draiman
    www.draimanconsulting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would advise that you google your query and maybe, you will get a specific answer to your query..

    Lol, Gbu

    ReplyDelete