Tuesday, October 7, 2008 Oprah Show: Dr. Oz Responds to 170 Women & 170 Men
Today's Oprah Show with Dr. Oz gave the more than 170 women and 170 men in the audience the chance to ask questions in an embarrassment-free zone,
Questions covered included:
- Do women have smaller bladders?
- Do hair transplants work?
- Do male enhancement drugs work?
- What causes erectile dysfunction and how do you treat it?
- Why are the signs for heart attacks in men easier to spot than for women?
- Why do men have more endurance exercising?
- Why do women lose memory while pregnant or after child birth?
- Why do can men drink more alcohol than women with less effect?
Information about the differences in men and women when it comes to sex, senses and the brain were also talked about on today's show. I thought the information about heart attack signs in women were great as Dr. Oz said they would save a life today with those tips!
P.O. Box 3867
Skype ID : Kayisa66