9/18/08

Belgium, Chocolate, Fries and Beer :-)

Posted on September 18, 2008 by Riccardo.
Categories: Belgium, Personal.
DSC02990.JPG
After the IFA in Berlin which was a great place to work and meet new interesting people I took my flight straight to Brussels. She was already waiting at the airport for me, the girl I was looking for to meet for so long after having met her in Turkey. It was the first time for me in Belgium. From the airport then we went to Brussels and did a bit sightseeing, and guess what I was able to resist the taste of chocolate, for now :-)

She lives in a small village close to Antwerp with cute little houses and streets haha. Thanks to he family for making me such a warm welcome! I had a great time exploring Begium with my babe. The first weekend we went to Antwerp to a festival called Laundry Day. All different kind of music from RnB, Techno, Indie to Electro. Only thing that confused me a little bit were all those little wannabe kids :-) But I have to admit I loved the location!

IMGP3510.JPG
But we also did some culture stuff and sightseeing :-) We went to see places like Ghent, Brussels, Brugge and Antwerp. Belgium in deed has some really nice architecture to offer. My favourite city is Brugge with all its small rivers, buildings and tons of chocolate shops :-) I also have to admit that we did indeed eat too much of these delicious belgium fries. LOVE them especially with goulash ( or in dutch stoofvlees) !
IMGP3543.JPG

Give it a try, but don't get addicted or you will end up with a few kilos more :-)

Thanks Tess for making this trip such a special one. Hopefully I can give you the same warm welcome next time you are in Berlin.

But for now I'm off to Spain on monday. I will be going to Barcelona to work with Traffic Models. Wish me luck :-) It's a great city I was told so many times, I'm looking forward to it!






--
Jean-Louis Kayitenkore
Procurement Consultant
Gsm: +250-08470205
Home: +250-55104140
P.O. Box 3867
Kigali-Rwanda
East Africa
Blog: http://www.cepgl.blogspot.com
Skype ID : Kayisa66

No comments:

Post a Comment